Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Listen To Me

I get paid to speak to organizations and groups from time to time. It is not that I know anything special or that I have accomplished great things. What I speak about is business and/or information technology; conventional wisdom is my stock-in-trade. My talent, if I have one, is that I can make my talks entertaining and informative for my audience.

Over the past several months, I have appeared twice as a guest on Tech Talk. Tech Talk is a show on KFNX radio in Phoenix.
  • "How to give your old PC a new lease on life." Broadcast live on May 20, 2007.
  • "Practical precautions for protecting yourself from identity theft." Recorded July 27th, 2007. Broadcast August 5th, 2007. (This recording will be available online shortly...)
Let me know if you need a speaker for an upcoming event. Click here to contact me.

No comments: